- Support tailored to each individual
- Day opportunities
- Life skills, Work skills, Development of Independence
- Safe and supported environment in our welcoming Hub
- Support to access the wider community
- Awareness of each individual’s culture
- Support with Transport Needs
Our aim is to enhance the lives of adults with a learning disability and prevent the issues caused by lack of social interaction and stimulation. We support adults with a wide range of disabilities to lead a fulfilling life through increased choice, independence and new skills.
We support families to understand how to access our services by providing information, home visits and free taster sessions.
We offer a range of opportunities designed to develop new skills, increase independence and improve well being.
Each person has an individual plan to promote social and personal development.
We ensure effective support is tailored to each individual as part of their personal plan.
Choice of opportunities includes:
Arts and Crafts
Cooking and Baking
Health and Fitness
Sensory and Relaxation
Please contact Erum Ali for more information, a home visit or to arrange a Taster session.
Erum Ali firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 01733 560010
Mobile: 07445 853106.